Here are some common issues and their solutions:
-You maybe logged into a second account by mistake!
This is actually our most common issue when troubleshooting for this question! What often happens is, you sign up more than one account without knowing. One is "free" and the other one is the one you've created a membership with. This usually occurs when you sign up for an account using an email address, and then you later try to "sign in using Facebook". Or vice versa. Here are some things you can try:
- Sign out and try signing back in with a different email address you may have.
- Sign out and try signing back in with "sign in using Facebook".
-You maybe trying to view content you don't have access to:
- If you are a Classic member, you maybe trying to watch a Premium tutorial. In our tutorial library, you will see "Premium" on the bottom right corner of the tutorial photo.
- In this case you will need to upgrade to Premium in order to watch that tutorial. If you are currently a member and would like to upgrade.
- To Upgrade: Sign into your account, go to the Membership Account page. Scroll down to upgrade! (If Classic member, you will be discounted the current month's difference when upgrading)
If you've tried all these options and it's still not working for you, request some assistance here.