No, your membership price will not go up. You are locked into your current subscribed price, until you decide to unsubscribe. However, if you re-subscribe, you will have to pay the new monthly price. And, if our membership prices go down, your monthly price will too.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between Classic Membership and Premium membership?
- Can I see what content I get with a subscription, before I become a member?
- If Avalon Cakes School of Sugar Art raises it's subscription prices, will my monthly rate go up?
- What's the difference between a membership and buying a tutorial individually?
- How can I upgrade from being a free member to a paid member?
- What are the terms and conditions of my membership/purchase?
- Is your content suitable for everyone?
- How often is new content added?
- What are Premium Tutorials?