Download points are one of the most unique and highly beloved features of having a membership with Avalon Cakes.
Have you ever been a part of a membership where you pay a monthly fee to access a ton of great content? And you love it!! But you sorta feel like you’re renting the space and you wish you could own the bricks? Sooo you want to own some bricks… I mean, videos?!
Every 30 days of membership (Classic or Premium), you gain points towards downloading select tutorials to KEEP! Yes…. I said, to KEEP, like…forrreeevver.
So let’s sum it up… As a member, you get access to ALL the videos, calculators, recipes, pictorials, articles and forums….AND you gain points towards owning some of your favorite tutorials, JUST FOR BEING A MEMBER!
HOW IT WORKS
You get access to download points EVERY 30 DAYS OF MEMBERSHIP (unless you are a 6 month member or Yearly member, then you get them all upfront!)
Classic Members receive 10 points/per month
- Premium Members receive 25 points/per month
- Points DO NOT expire!
- Points roll over from month to month, allowing you to save your points, or purchase tutorials as you go!
- You STILL have access to your points even after canceling your membership.
- You can earn extra points by sharing on social media (see the "Share For Points" tab under every video tutorial)
COST OF TUTORIALS:
Points are equal to dollars in value, so if the tutorial costs $15, it will cost 15 points.
$1 = 1 point
How to Add Your Points into "Your Bank"
- You must sign in and go to My Point Dashboard to put your points in your bank!
- One you are there, you will see a series of dates below, if a button appears that says "Available" then you can click that button to add points into your bank!
On the following page, click the button to add the points to your bank! Each “Available” button is worth points! Button will change to orange after you have already redeemed those points.
How to Redeem Your Points for Tutorials
- While signed in, go to Redeem My Tutorials page.
- Find your desired tutorials in the library within the page.
- When you checkout be sure to click the “Pay With Download Points” as your payment!
- The points will be deducted and that tutorial is officially yours!
- Go here to view your library of Purchased Tutorials.
- You will have access to these tutorials through that page as long as your are a user on Avalon Cakes page (so if you cancel your membership, you can still sign in as a “free” member and access your library. You MUST use the same username and password.)
**Please note: Not all content is available for purchase. Content that is excluded from purchase includes: Live-streamed replays from our facebook group, calculators, pictorials & recipes. We have the right to exclude certain pieces of content.